My first challenge. I used the sketch at Get sketchy. http://www.getsketchy.blogspot.com/ I used copic markers to color it. The stamps are by Recollections at Michaels. I love Peace Signs and Daisies. Thanks for visiting.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



This is wonderful work!! My little girl loves to stamp with me, too!
ReplyDeleteWell....welcome to the world of sketch challenges!!!! You've done a simply spectacular job!!!! Thanks soooo much for picking Get Sketchy!!!!!!! Please join us again...we'd love to see you!!!
ReplyDeleteKeep up the fabulous work!!!
I have no little girl anymore, but I share this lovely scrap hobby with my oldest daughter. She is almost 28! Great use of copic markers! Go and see our next sketch! I hope you will play with us at Get Sketchy again this week!
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful love the sentiment, and I hope to see more young girls, it's great to see so many talented young girls!
ReplyDeleteLove your colors!
thnx for playing, and maybe you like the sketch from this week too!