I made this card for the ABC Design Blog challenge http://abcdesignblog.blogspot.com/ . I used their sketch. This is my first time using a sewing machine. Thanks for looking.
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog is about me and my artwork. I am ten years old and love doing stamping with my Mom. She helps me upload my artwork. Thanks for looking at my blog.
Awww This is DARLING hun!!! Thank you for joining us at the ABC Toys and Crafts challenge, and Good Luck!!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Cheryl
Outstanding!! Your coloring is really great, and I love your take on the sketch! Great job!! Thanks so much for playing with ABC Toys & Crafts!
ReplyDeleteAly, you did a beautiful job on this card. Great coloring and you totally nailed the sketch!
ReplyDeleteHi Aly!
ReplyDeleteAdorable card hun, love the papers you used with this pretty fairy! Your stitching is amazing! Beautiful work!!!
Blessings, Maria
What a cute card, have fun with the sewing.
ReplyDeleteAly, what a great card. You did a beautiful job with my sketch. That Pixie looks so cute and your sewing is wonderful. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at ABC Design blog.
ReplyDelete