Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tinker Christmas


This is a stamp by stamp it crazy http://www.stampitcrazy.net/ I love this fairy. I used my Mom's copics to color it and I love making embellishments with all the bling!! I made this card for these challenges




Stamp it crazy christmas anything goes http://stampitcrazy.blogspot.com/


One stop craft sassy Christmas http://onestopcraftchallenge.blogspot.com/






winter wonderland christmas and baubles http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com/






cooking with katie layer me red Christmas http://cookingitupwithkatie.blogspot.com/






6 comments:

  1. What a sweet christmas fairy! Very pretty embellishments too! Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image!
    Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute image. Thanks for playing along at Winter Wonderland. Hope to see you back on Friday. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card. Thanks for playing at StampitCrazy. Hugs Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card :-) the image is adorable and the colours you used are fab !! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Stamp Something Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job on this Aly! You are very talented and we are so lucky to have you share your beautiful card with STAMPIT CRAZY Challenge this week:)

    ReplyDelete