Sunday, November 28, 2010

Gingerbread




My favorite things are Gingerbreads. I made this card using a bugaboo stamp called bobblehead Gingerbread. I colored it with copics. I am entering these challenges with my card. Oh and I am 12 years old.

One stop craft Christmas cuties http://onestopcraftchallenge.blogspot.com/
Christmas stampin anything goes http://christmasstampin.blogspot.com/
Delightful challenges flower power http://delightfulsketches.blogspot.com/
Didgie doodles Red and Green http://digidoodleshopsbest.blogspot.com/
ABC CHristmas X for Christmas http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/
Crafty Creations Christmas http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com/

12 comments:

  1. This is a great card & you've done a fab job on it. I like the way the edges are distressed, love that big flower & petaloos are one of my favourite things to use (and... Stickles!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! ALL of your cards are fantastic! So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card love the layout & image you have used, good luck & thanks for joining in at OSCC. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantasticly creative gal you are! Your gingerbread character looks cute as a button - and i love the kraft textured card base. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week! bx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card, I love gingerbread too! thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas challenge this time, Samantha :0)

    please consider turning off word verification thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that's really cute card. Love the embellishments!
    Thanks for joining us at DDSB

    ReplyDelete
  7. a fabulous festive creation! thanks for joining in our challenge on the ABC Christmas blog.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card, love the big gingerbread man, thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGoodness how adorable!! Thanks for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges.
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, love the image !

    Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best :D Hope to see you again.

    Just to mention, if I haven't done so before, that I have started a group at PCP “Fan’s of Digi Doodle Shop” and you are so very welcome to join us there :D
    http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/fansofdigidoodleshop

    All the best to you,
    Jóna, DT member at DDSB

    ReplyDelete